Twin Springs Preserve is an exclusive estate community located in the prized Georgetown School District. One-acre to three-acre home sites boast panoramic views of the Texas Hill Country and Lake Georgetown, with 2,800 to 5,200 square foot homes designed to maximize privacy, views, and curb appeal. Our first two custom homes feature modern Texas farmhouse style, with 23 total custom homes planned, and one designed by Elliot Johnson. Situated on the outer edge of Georgetown, Novak Preserve is peaceful, yet conveniently accessible to all the city offers. Home owners enjoy quiet country living, beautiful sunsets, and the luxury of limited neighbors.
- Custom homes range between 2,800 and 5,200 square feet on one-acre to three-acre home sites
- 3 to 4 bedrooms, with 3 and a half to 5 baths
- Oversized, 3-car garages
- Open, flowing floorplans with multiple window walls, ideal for entertaining and family gatherings
- Spacious, high ceilings
- Board and batten siding and stone, combined with metal roofing, provide the most sought-after facades.
- Stocked community fishing pond and access to Russel Nature Preserve make this a nature lover's community.